Sri Lanka Holidays
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- 7 nights' hotel accommodation
- 6 breakfasts
- Transport by public bus, train and private vehicle
- Included Activities: Local Tour Leader
- Kandy - Temple of the Tooth
- Sigiriya - Lion Rock
- PRICE FROM DURBAN: R22 250
- PRICE FROM CAPE TOWN: R20 150
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities & porterage, meals & drinks not mentioned, tours / sightseeing not mentioned, car hire, travel insurance
Set adrift in the middle of the Indian Ocean, Sri Lanka is jam-packed with ancient sites, fascinating culture, beautiful wilderness and idyllic beaches. Go as fast or as slow as you like on this adventure through south and central Sri Lanka. Pick for treasures through the frenzied markets of Colombo, wander through the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic in Kandy, climb Lion Rock at Sigiriya, and explore the monkey-filled mangrove forests of Unawatuna, or simply bliss-out on the beaches in Galle with ginger iced tea in hand.
Day 1 : Negombo
Day 2 : Dambulla
Day 3 : Kandy
Day 4 : Kandy
Day 5 : Unawatuna
Day 6 : Unawatuna
Day 7 : Colombo
Day 8 : Colombo
Terms and conditions
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Standard booking conditions apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 14 January 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 28 February 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 28 February 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.