Centara Kata Resort
from R 10,550* per person
The picturesque sandy bays of Kata Beach are flanked by clear waters and offer a quieter alternative to Karon and Patong. You'll find a number of restaurants, shops and bars in the area as well as a local market off the main Kata Road.
Travel Dates: 17 July 2019 - 08 September 2019
Duration: 8 nights
Departing From: Johannesburg
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- 8 nights' accommodation at the 4-star Centara Kata Resort in a Deluxe Room
- Breakfast daily
Return transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, drinks, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
Located on the holiday island of Phuket. The resort is a modern resort style hotel, enjoying a picturesque location surrounded by panoramic views of the neighbouring hills and vegetation, and consists of a cluster of several buildings designed in a unique combination of traditional Thai and contemporary style architecture.
Terms and conditions
- Based on midweek travel, weekend surcharges apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, blockout periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 11 April 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 April 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 April 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.