Your Phuket Holiday Package includes:
- Return flights from Durban
- Approximate taxes
- Return private transfers
- 7 nights' accommodation at the 3-star ibis Phuket Kata in a Standard Room
- Breakfast daily
- Free Wi-Fi
Phuket Dine Around Card which entitles you to a 20-25% discount at selected restaurants across Phuket
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities & porterage, meals & drinks not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned, car hire
Vibrant economy hotel, open to everyone. Located just 10 minutes away from the crystal-clear waters of Kata Beach, which is renowned as one of Phuket's most beautiful beaches, the hotel offers affordable accommodation with superb shopping, dining and nightlife nearby.
The cosy and comfortable rooms are decorated in a trendy and modern style and all feature Wi-Fi. The hotel provides all the modern amenities expected by today's travellers, coupled with a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Guests can enjoy the stunning swimming Koh Bu lies just offshore. Nightlife in Kata is also more family focused with shopping, dining and entertainment along Kata Road. Crowning a peak of the nearby Nakkerd Hills is the 45-metre white marble Big Buddha, Phuket's most well-known landmark.
The hotel is a perfect base for you to explore the island's highlights, providing guests an easy access to first-class shopping, dining and nightlife along Kata Road. With its excellent central location, nearby Nakkerd Hills must-see Big Buddha.
Terms and Conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 21 April 2022.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.