- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- Return transfers
- 4 nights' accommodation a the 5-star Grand Hyatt in a Grand Room
- Breakfast daily
- Half Day City Tour of Mumbai including English Speaking Guide & Entrance Fees
- All currently applicable taxes in India
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities & porterage, meals not mentioned, drinks, tours / sightseeing not mentioned, entrance fees at monuments in Mumbai and R175 nett per person
Grand Hyatt Mumbai is a contemporary lifestyle destination spread across 12 acres of greenery in the Santacruz/ Kalina area of Mumbai. Located between the business district of Bandra Kurla Complex and Mumbai airport (20 Mins drive), the hotel offers the convenience you require from luxury hotels. Experience extraordinary moments of more at this hotel in Mumbai with multiple dining options, extensive leisure facilities, meeting rooms for business travellers, an international shopping plaza & a host of rejuvenating and recreational facilities. With 547 rooms & suites & 110 service apartments, you will find comfort and convenience from the minute you step into Mumbai. Whether you're in town for business or leisure, Grand Hyatt Mumbai offers a pristine location to recharge while experiencing Mumbai City. Also proceed for a half day sightseeing of Mumbai during your stay by comfortable AC Vehicle. Mumbai is the commercial capital of India, and a fast paced, cosmopolitan city. Visit the Gateway of India, situated at Apollo Bunder. It was built to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary to India in 1911. Next, visit the Prince of Wales Museum, which houses a priceless collection of art, sculpture, china and other antiques. Drive past the Victoria Terminus, Mumbai University and Rajabai Clock Tower. Make a photo stop at Dhobi Ghat, the open-air laundry of the city. Drive past Marine Drive, Chowpaty Beach, the Parsi Towers of Silence and Malabar Hill. Visit Mani Bhavan, the old Mumbai residence of Mahatma Gandhi. It's a pretty, two-storied structure that showcases well-preserved memorabilia, including an old charkha or spinning wheel that Gandhiji used to use.
Terms and conditions
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 22 January 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 28 February 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 28 February 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.