- Return Business Class flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- Return transfers
- 5 nights' accommodation a the 5-star Taj Mahal Palace in a Luxury Grande City View Room
- Breakfast daily
- Half Day City Tour of Mumbai including English Speaking Guide & Entrance Fees
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities & porterage, meals not mentioned, drinks, tours / sightseeing not mentioned, entrance fees at monuments in Mumbai and R175 nett per person
Enjoy a memorable stay at Taj Mahal Palace - Mumbai, an iconic hotel and heritage 5 star deluxe hotel located opposite the Gateway of India and Apollo Port. This hotel was built by Jamsetji Tata and was opened for tourists in the year 1903. This hotel has hosted stays for many worldwide celebrities and diplomats including former US President Barrack Obama. Experience a half day sightseeing tour of Mumbai during your stay. Mumbai is the commercial capital of India, and a fast paced, cosmopolitan city. Visit the Gateway of India, situated at Apollo Bunder. It was built to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary to India in 1911. Next, visit the Prince of Wales Museum, which houses a priceless collection of art, sculpture, china and other antiques. Drive past the Victoria Terminus, Mumbai University and Rajabai Clock Tower. Make a photo stop at Dhobi Ghat, the open-air laundry of the city. Drive past Marine Drive, Chowpaty Beach, the Parsi Towers of Silence and Malabar Hill. Visit Mani Bhavan, the old Mumbai residence of Mahatma Gandhi. It's a pretty, two-storied structure that showcases well-preserved memorabilia, including an old charkha or spinning wheel that Gandhiji used.
Terms and conditions
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 22 January 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 28 February 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 28 February 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.