- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- Return seaplane transfers
- 7 nights' accommodation at the 3-star Innahura Maldives Resort
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- FREE Wi-Fi
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals & drinks not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned, car hire
Innahura's formula for making your holiday in the Maldives fabulous is straightforward: we take the quintessential sun, sea and sand elements, add a traditional twist to modern facilities and round it up with a generous dose of authentic experiences. This unpretentious gem in the south-east Lhaviyani Atoll tempts sun seekers, young and young at heart, who have set their mind on a Maldives' resort where letting your hair down and savouring life's small pleasures are the norm. You will fall in love with Innahura because it's just like you: laid back, fun and always up for new adventures.
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- In case of increase this will be added on to the package price.
- Please ensure international flight details correspond with seaplane transfers in the Maldives.
- Weekend surcharges may apply for weekend travel.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 10 May 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 June 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 June 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.