Your Maldives Beach Escape includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- Return seaplane transfers
- 7 nights' accommodation at the 5-star LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Breakfast daily
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals & drinks not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned, car hire
BEACH ESCAPES : SAVE R7420! Exclusive Value : Transferable R1000 Travel Voucher and Present your MySchool card instore and a percentage of the purchase value will be given back to your chosen school or charity PLUS FREE WIFI
A luxury resort in the Maldives made for peaceful off-the-grid retreats. Whether seeking a peaceful hideaway or active adventure, the picture-perfect island of Dhidhoofinolhu is home to LUX* South Ari Atoll, a luxury resort where your fantasy of a laid-back, desert island paradise is about to come true. Here, you'll discover 193 private villas, dotted at the water's above a crystal lagoon. On land or above water, sunset facing or sunrise, these super spacious rooms and suites bring an entirely original vibe of coastal, beach house chic to the Maldives. With a 5-Star PADI dive centre, the resort's limpid waters are a diver's nirvana but there's an equal abundance of snorkelling and opportunities to visit the resident whale sharks. LUX*South Ari Atoll also offers two infinity pools, floodlit tennis courts and a Technogym fitness centre while the LUX* Me spa, is host to a wellness concierge and a menu of indulgent and stimulating treatments. LUX* South Ari Atoll boasts seven eateries and five bars. East Market is a sophisticated take on a bustling local night market. Umami offers fine dining from separate sushi, teppanyaki and robata counters as well as the Maldives' largest selection of sakes and Japanese whiskeys. Allegria, Senses and Island Kitchen stimulate international palettes and the new Beach Rouge introduces the dolce vita of a fashionable beach club to the island. LUX* wouldn't be LUX* without a few surprises. Expect island-roasted coffee in Cafe LUX*, impromptu screenings at cinema paradiso and the chance to hang your hopes on our magical tree of wishes.
Terms and Conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- In case of increase this will be added on to the package price.
- Please ensure international flight details correspond with seaplane transfers in the Maldives.
- Weekend surcharges may apply for weekend travel.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 10 April 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 April 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 April 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.