Kuala Lumpur Holidays
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- Return transfers
- 7 nights' accommodation at the 4-star Oasia Suites Kuala Lumpur in a Superior Room
- Breakfast daily
- FREE Wi-Fi
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities & porterage, meals & drinks not mentioned, tours / sightseeing not mentioned, car hire
Oasia Suites Kuala Lumpur is the first Oasia property by Far East Hospitality in Malaysia. The hotel is located in the Kuala Lumpur Golden Triangle, with the Kuala Lumpur City Centre within walking distance for easy access to the city's key business infrastructure. It sits adjacent to KL Forest Eco Park (formerly known as Bukit Nanas Forest Reserve), Kuala Lumpur's only surviving primary tropical rainforest and nature reserves, offering guests a visual contrast to the city with the views of the sprawling greenery.
Terms and conditions
- MALAYSIAN TOURISM TAX - National Tourism Tax of MYR10 per room per night, payable direct to hotel upon arrival.
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed & an alternate hotel may be offered.
- High Season & weekend surcharges apply.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, blockout periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 21 October 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 November 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 November 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.