from R 15,990* per person
Visit the iconic Golden Triangle of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur with a visit to the Taj Mahal
Travel Dates: 15 August 2019 - 20 September 2019
Duration: 6 nights
Departing From: Johannesburg
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- 6 nights' accommodation in well-appointed 4-star hotels with daily buffet breakfast (2 nights in Delhi, 1 night in Agra, 2 nights in Jaipur and 1 night in Delhi)
- Transportation using an air-conditioned medium car
- Local English speaking guide during sightseeing as per itinerary
- Assistance at the airport and hotels
- Entrance fees at monuments
- Rickshaw ride at Chandni Chawk in Delhi
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Drivers allowance, toll, taxes and government service tax
Travel insurance, visa charges, tips & gratuities throughout, camera / video camera fees at monuments, items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls etc
Day 1 : Delhi
Day 2 : Sightseeing in Delhi
Day 3 : Delhi - Agra (210 kms / approximately 4 hours)
Day 4 : Agra - Jaipur (230 kms / approximately 5 hours)
Day 5 : Jaipur
Day 6 : Jaipur - Delhi (250 kms / approximately 5 hours)
Day 7 : Departure from Delhi
Terms and conditions
- 45 Day advance purchase applies.
- Advance payment required at the time of booking, and balance to be paid on confirmation of all services.
- Monuments closed on 1: Red Fort Delhi - Monday / 2: Taj Mahal Agra - Friday.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 06 June 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 July 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 July 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.