from R 8,390* per person
Bombay, or Mumbai as it is now called, is the commercial capital of India, a city of entrepreneurs, concrete towers, clubs and discos, cricket, Bollywood and more
Travel Dates: 07 July 2019 - 07 August 2019
08 September 2019 - 19 September 2019
Duration: 2 nights
Departing From: Johannesburg
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 5130919
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- 2 nights' 4-star accommodation with breakfast daily
- Return transfers
- Half day city tour of Mumbai with a local English speaking guide
- ADD: An extra night from R850 per person
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities & porterage, meals not mentioned, drinks, tours / sightseeing not mentioned, entrance fees at monuments in Mumbai and R175 per person
The city, a cluster of seven islands, was named by its natives after the goddess Mumbadevi. Today, Mumbai is the country's financial and cultural centre. It is also home to a thriving film industry. It is seen, to the teeming masses that flock there to live and work, as a place where opportunities abound. Its inhabitants, an amalgam of great wealth and abject poverty, are swept into the endless maelstrom of activity that characterizes this city of dreams. Places to visit in Mumbai include the Victoria Terminus, the Gateway of India, the Hanging Gardens, Mani Bhawan (where the Father of the Nation Mahatma Gandhi resided for several years) and the Prince of Wales museum.
Terms and conditions
- Advance payment required at the time of booking, and balance to be paid on confirmation of all services.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 27 March 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 April 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 April 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.