Your Goa Holiday Package includes:
- Return flights from Durban
- Approximate taxes
- 7 nights' accommodation at the 4-star Casa de Goa Boutique Resort in a Deluxe Room
- Breakfast daily
- BONUS: FREE Wi-Fi
Return transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals & drinks not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned, car hire
This stunning city boutique hotel is ideally situated amidst the culturally-rich city of Goa in India. Casa de Goa is situated in the heart of the city yet is just 200 metres from a pristine, sandy beach. Guests will find themselves close to the intriguing cultural and historic attractions the region has to offer including the Bom Jesus Basilica and churches and convents of Old Goa. Presented in the style of a small, stately home guests will be impressed by the impressive surroundings and unparalleled service. The hotel features spectacular Portuguese and Mediterranean architecture and offers a relaxing ambience and wonderful hospitality. Providing exceptional leisure and dining options where guests will be spoilt for choice, the hotel is the perfect option for guests who are looking for the royal treatment and the ultimate in luxury.
Terms and Conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed driver's license, passport or SA ID.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 29 March 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 30 April 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.