Segara Village Hotel
from R 14,090* per person
Refurbishment Special Offer! FREE Wi-Fi! Bali Dine Around Card which entitles you to a 20-25% discount at selected restaurants across Bali
Travel Dates: 01 February 2020 - 29 February 2020
Duration: 7 nights
Departing From: Johannesburg
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- Return transfers
- 7 nights' accommodation at the 4-star Segara Village Hotel in a Deluxe Room
- Breakfast daily
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities & porterage, meals not mentioned, drinks, tours / sightseeing not mentioned
Segara Village hotel is a sanctuary of tropical charm that recreates the ambiance of a traditional Balinese community. Encompassed within a garden of native greenery, this beachfront retreat celebrates the island's unique culture and rich artistic heritage. Conceptually modern but forever Balinese, Segara Village Hotel welcomes travellers with warm hospitality that is second to none. It is blessed with a white sand beach that is sheltered by a coral reef making it a safe haven to relax and recharge.
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed & an alternate hotel may be offered.
- High Season & weekend surcharges apply.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing.
- Valid for new booking only.
- Not combinable with other offers.
- IMPORTANT REFURBISHMENT PROJECT: Area of project - Beach club area (Le Pirate Restaurant, Minami Japanese Restaurant, Amuse Geule Pastry House, Byrdhouse Bar and Lounge, Spa at Segara, Infinity Swimming Pool) & The Segara @ Village 2.
- Working hours - 8 am - 5 pm everyday.
- Level of noise - Medium high.
- Heavy work is expected between 10 am - 5 pm, intermittent noise is expected during weekends and public holiday.
- During this period, the resort and the rest of its facilities remain open.
- All of the guests rooms are located well away from the project area.
- Please be assured that the project team is committed to balancing the guests need and the requirement of the project.
- The priority is to minimize disruption to the guests.
- Temporary shelter for breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided.
- All other remaining facilities and services will not be affected by this refurbishment program and will resume as normal.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 17 September 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.