Your Bali Holiday Package includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- 7 nights' accommodation in Kuta at the 3-star Dewi Sri Hotel in a Standard Room
- Breakfast daily
Return transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities & porterage, meals & drinks not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned, car hire
Tucked away within the tranquility of lush, private gardens, the hotel offers international guests a soothing mix of refined Balinese hospitality and service with modern amenities in the heart of Kuta. Our Superior Rooms look onto a grassy expanse or pool and open-air pavilion referred to as a �bal� where guests can opt for a rejuvenating massage treatment located near the pool and swim-up pool bar. Adjacent to the pool deck Mostic restaurant offers a menu of Western comfort food and classic Indonesian cuisine that suits all tastes along with fresh juices, cocktails, beer and wine. At poolside a weekly program of live local music or DJ sounds together with special buffet nights lend an atmosphere of fun amongst friends and family.Dewi Sri is considered one of Kuta�s most enviable locations conveniently situated at the end of a side street off the famously known Jalan Legian.Only a short walk to Bali�s famous Kuta Beach.Short walk down Poppies 2 Lane to Kuta Beachwalk Shopping Centre.Short walk to Cinema 21 Kuta Beachwalk.15-20 minutes walk to Kuta Square Shopping Centre.Short walk to Kuta�s famous evening entertainment district.
OPTIONAL DAY TOUR: Kuta Street Eats : What better place to soak up Bali's tropical vibes than on Kuta Beach? Sink your feet into the sand and enjoy a cold beer or soft drink while you watch a magnificent sunset. A culinary feast awaits as you stroll through Poppies Lane bound for the back alleys of Kuta where you'll embark on a Kuta Street Eats tour that will put the 'yum' into Tom Yum soup. Rub shoulders with the locals and learn how the warungs (local cafEs) have evolved over the years. Sink your teeth into traditional Indonesian flavours at a local food court, then kick back and sing along with Batak surfers as you sample the local juices. Your Kuta Street Eats tour concludes with a visit to the Bali bombing memorial, stopping for tasty treats along the way.
Terms and Conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 27 June 2022.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 July 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.