New York Holidays
Holiday Inn Manhattan 6th Avenue
from R 26,350* per person
Includes 1 World Observatory & 9/11 Memorial Museum PLUS NYC Holiday Sites & Markets Tour
Destination: New York
Travel Dates: December 2020 (Selected Departures)
Duration: 5 nights
Departing From: Johannesburg
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- Return shared airport to hotel transfers
- 5 nights' accommodation in New York at the 4-star Holiday Inn Manhattan 6th Ave - Chelsea Hotel
- NYC Holiday Sites & Markets Tour
- Entrance to 1 World Observatory & 9/11 Memorial Museum
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities & porterage, meals not mentioned, drinks, tours / sightseeing not mentioned
Holiday Inn Manhattan 6th Ave - Chelsea: Located in the heart of the Chelsea neighborhood and Flatiron District, we are close enough to the action of the Big Apple, yet secluded enough to enjoy a quiet night's sleep. Attractions such as Times Square, Empire State Building, Flatiron Building, Chelsea Market, Herald Square and Macy's, Madison Square Garden, Broadway, and the Fashion Institute of Technology are within reach. Whatever your reason for coming to New York City, let us provide an experience you will never forget.
NYC Holiday Sites & Market Tour: There is no better city in the world to celebrate the holidays than New York City! This holiday pop-up tour will immerse you into all that this incredible city has to offer during the season. We'll see amazing window displays and beautiful trees, shop in busy holiday markets, and then finish up with a holiday drink at a festive spot.
1 World Observatory & 9/11 Memorial Museum: Begin your exploration of One World Observatory at the video wall in the Welcome Center, which welcomes you in ten languages and celebrates the homelands of all visitors. Hear the true stories of the people who built it in an inspiring walk-through video montage. You'll be whisked to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere in less than 60 seconds in the Sky Pod elevator while watching a time-lapse evolution of NYC over the past 500 years. At the 100th floor, step into the observatory for panoramic views of Manhattan, Brooklyn, New Jersey, and the surrounding waters. Stand on the glass Sky Portal and look down to the city streets for a totally unique perspective!
The 9/11 Memorial is located at the site of the former World Trade Center complex and features two enormous waterfalls and reflecting pools within the footprints of the original Twin Towers. The Memorial plaza is one of the most eco-friendly plazas ever constructed with more than 400 trees surrounding the pools, symbolizing a spirit of hope and renewal. Names of victims are inscribed on bronze parapets surrounding the pools. The Museum is unique for its location within the remnants of the original World Trade Center site. The We Remember exhibition, recorded in 28 languages, demonstrates the global reach of witnesses to the attack. At the museum you'll see many thousands of artifacts in the historical, memorial, and witness exhibitions. In the Pavilion, three films which run daily feature world leaders reflecting on 9/11's impact on global events and inspiring personal stories by some of those most directly affected by the attacks.
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- High season and weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 08 August 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 September 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 September 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.