Western Cape Holidays
- 2 nights' aboard the Rovos Rail from Pretoria to Cape Town in a Deluxe Cabin with three meals daily and all alcoholic and other beverages
- Sightseeing excursions accompanied by a qualified tour guide
- Entrance fees to places of interest
- 24 hour full room service and bar facilities
- Government tax
- Limited laundry service
- 3 nights' accommodation at the 5-stsar Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa in a Superior Sea Facing Room
- Buffet breakfast daily
- A set of personalised embroidered towels, presented by your housekeeper
- Bottle of Guy Cadel Champagne to be enjoyed in the comfort of your room
- Romantic rose petal and candle turndown
- Complimentary return shuttle service to the V&A Waterfront for a helicopter flight
- Exclusive sunset Serenade including a 90-minute massage in the mountain gazebo with 6 oysters, 6 chocolate dipped strawberries and 2 glasses of sparkling wine
- Use the temperature controlled plunge pools and the salt water floatation pool at The Spa at The Twelve Apostles
- One way transfer from the hotel to the airport on departure
- One way flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg including approximate airport taxes
Items of a personal nature, souvenirs and tips and off train beverages, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned, transfers, car hire where not mentioned, flights where not mentioned
Recapture the romance and atmosphere of a bygone era as you step aboard reconditioned wood-panelled coaches and enjoy fine cuisine in five-star luxury, and follow with a heavenly honeymoon package at the renowned Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa.
Terms and conditions
- Price is per person based on 2 adults sharing.
- All rates & availability are quoted from a live dynamic database and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best Available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Subject to availability, peak season surcharges and block out periods may apply.
- 1% Tourism Levy compulsory and payable direct.
- FULL PREPAYMENT REQUIRED.
- Trip cancellation insurance is strongly advised.
- Dress Code: During the day, smart casual.
- Attire that is more formal is worn in the evening on the 'Pride of Africa'.
- A jacket and a tie is a minimum requirement.
- Please include warm clothing for cold mornings and evenings.
- Not combinable with any offers.
- This rate is only for sale to South African residents only and proof of residency may be required upon check in.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- In case of increase this will be added onto the package price.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 26 March 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 May 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.