Your Plettenberg Bay Break includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg to George
- Approximate taxes
- 3 days AVIS car hire
- 3 nights' accommodation at the 4-star Whalesong Hotel & Hydro in a Double Room
- Full breakfast daily
Transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities & porterage, meals & drinks not mentioned, tours / sightseeing not mentioned
LOCAL BREAKS : Something a little different
Situated on a hill above Plettenberg bay and just a short drive to the beaches, the Whalesong Hotel and Hydro is near to the shops and restaurants in the middle of town as well as the main road taking you to Tsitsikamma National Park and Knysna. An excellent 4-star hotel and ideal for those looking for something a little different from the conventional hotel. The rooms are very stylish and there is a nice African theme throughout the hotel. There is a small outdoor pool with sundeck and sunloungers for guest use. The hotel also has a superb spa and wellness centre with a wide choice of treatments. The rooms at Whalesong are in two storey lodge style units made from wood, adobe walls and beautiful thatched roofs. All rooms are spacious, en suite and have large comfortable beds. Each room also has a balcony or private deck that spills out on to the landscaped gardens. There is satellite TV and telephone. An excellent large restaurant with a balcony offering great views and a popular place for sundowners. There is an African theme throughout the bar and restaurant and a good menu offering local and international cuisine. A very attractive property with a series of thatched 2 storey lodges spread out over well-kept gardens. A very pleasant medium size lobby wood furniture and seating area for guests. The reception desk is to the right as you enter and there is plenty of information on the surrounding area available.
Terms and Conditions
- Price is per person based on 2 adults sharing.
- Subject to availability, peak season surcharges and block out periods may apply.
- All rates & availability are quoted from a live dynamic database and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- 1% Tourism levy compulsory & payable direct.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- In case of increase this will be added onto the package price.
- Car rental in a GROUP A - HYUNDAI I10 OR SIMILAR - MANUAL WITH A/C - MDMR vehicle.
- There is a deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed drivers license, passport or SA ID.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 22 January 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.