Your Nelspruit Holiday Package includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Nelspruit
- Approximate taxes
- 2 days car hire
- 2 nights' accommodation in Sabie at the 3-star Merry Pebbles Resort in a Standard Room on a room only basis
Transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
Set in a prime location of Sabie, Merry Pebbles Resort puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. All the necessary facilities, including free Wi-Fi in all rooms, Wi-Fi in public areas, car park, room service, babysitting, are at hand. Guestrooms are designed to provide an optimal level of comfort with welcoming decor and some offering convenient amenities like non smoking rooms, heating, desk, fan, television. Take a break from a long day and make use of golf course (within 3 km), outdoor pool, fishing, children's playground, tennis courts. No matter what your reasons are for visiting Sabie, Merry Pebbles Resort will make you feel instantly at home.
Terms and Conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed driver's license, passport or SA ID.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 29 December 2020.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.