- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- Return coach transfers
- 7 nights' accommodation at the 3-star Veranda Hotel Tamarin
- Breakfast daily
- All land and non-motorised water sports as per brochure
- Daily entertainment
Passport and visa costs (if applicable). Travel insurance. Items of a personal nature.
If it's sun, sand, surf and island style you're after, look no further than Veranda Tamarin Hotel. This 3-star hotel, located along the golden shores of Tamarin Bay, is the ideal place to experience all the beauty, leisure and adventure of Mauritius. Chill out in your trendy suite or dine on fresh Mauritian fare at the restaurant. Soak up the vibe at two buzzing bars or chill out in the large swimming pool. In the evenings, sway to Sega and smooth jazz with live entertainment every night. Beach lovers can hit the waves at the island's legendary surf hot spot just 3 minutes away. Or explore land and sea with hiking, diving, snorkeling, boating, kite surfing and much more. Whether you're in search of an action-packed escape, relaxing retreat or fun family getaway (for kids over the age of 6), Veranda Tamarin is the ultimate destination.
Terms and conditions
- All package prices featured are per person sharing and subject to definite terms and conditions, currency fluctuations and airfare increases.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notification and exclude any administration costs.
- Enquire when booking.
- Prices were correct at time of going to print.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 16 April 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 June 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 June 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.