- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- Return coach transfers
- 7 nights' accommodation at the 5-star La Pirogue A Sun Resort
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- All land and non-motorized water sports
- Daily entertainment
Passport & visa costs (if applicable). Travel Insurance. Items of a personal nature
Situated along the breathtaking sunset coast and bordered by scintillating turquoise waters, La Pirogue offers guests an incredible four-star experience in paradise. Imbued with authentic and unrivalled Mauritian charm, La Pirogue resembles a traditional fishing village, each bungalow's thatched roof reminiscent of the unfurled sail of a local fishing boat, from which the resort derives its name. Set amongst a coconut grove and surrounded by lush gardens, this boho-chic hotel boasts a relaxed atmosphere that is still vibrant - perfect for both families and couples alike.
Terms and conditions
- All package prices featured are per person sharing and subject to definite terms and conditions, currency fluctuations and airfare increases.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notification and exclude any administration costs.
- Enquire when booking.
- Prices were correct at time of going to print.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 05 December 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.