Mauritius - Be Cosy Apartment Hotel : 3 Star Self-Catering ex Johannesburg
from R 12,640* per person
RED LABEL : FREE WIFI and R1000 Resort Credit per apartment that can be used towards food and beverages only. Present your MySchool card instore and a percentage of the purchase value will be given back to your chosen school or charity
Travel Dates: 01 May 2018 - 21 June 2018
Duration: 7 nights
Departing From: Johannesburg
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- Return seat in coach transfers
- 7 nights' accommodation at the 3-star Be Cosy Apartment Hotel in a Studio Apartment on a room only basis
- FREE lounge access in JNB/DUR/CPT International airports
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals and drinks not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned, car hire
Designed to satisfy your requirements, our residence is a simple and cost effective solution for your holiday plans. For your stay with family or friends, Be Cosy offers a range of Apartment which can accommodate 1 to 4 guests. The contemporary design and features of this apartment hotel will make you feel at home: kitchenette with up to date fixtures, fully equipped bathroom. In the centre of the complex, the swimming pool surrounded by palm trees adds a touch of charm to the area where one and all can get together. Be Cosy features carefully designed areas as well as whole range of flexible services, thus providing a unique experience, where by you can enjoy the privacy of your apartment and benefit from the added of hotel services. An attractive formula for a most pleasant holiday.
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- In case of increase this will be added on to the package price.
- FREE lounge access in JNB/DUR/CPT International airports.
- Conditions Red Label Holidays: Valid for new bookings only.
- Minimum stay 5 nights.
- Resort credit of MUR1000 will be deducted in Mauritian rupees from the guest final bill on checkout, at applicable rate of the day.
- The credit is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The credit is valid per room per stay and is not applicable to children sharing their own room.
- If the total of the extras at check out total less than the value of the credit, no refund nor compensation will be given for the difference.
- Credit can be used towards food and beverages purchased at the property.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 10 October 2017 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 November 2017 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 November 2017.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.