- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- 2 nights' accommodation at the 5-star Serena Polana Hotel
- Breakfast daily
- FREE WIFI
Lunch & dinner not specified, beverages, items of a personal nature, any items not mentioned
With its beautiful, palm-fringed Indian Ocean coastline, vibrant mix of cultures and grand colonial architecture, Mozambique offers abundant opportunities for adventure, experience and discovery. In the heart of all this splendour, the historic Polana Serena Hotel in Maputo has upheld a rich tradition of hospitality since 1922.
Terms and conditions
- Only for SADC passport holders.
- Copies of passports for ALL passengers to be sent to MIT before any bookings are made.
- No other specials may be combined.
- Price is per person based on 2 adults sharing.
- All rates & availability are quoted from a live dynamic database and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best Available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Subject to availability, peak season surcharges and block out periods may apply.
- 1% Tourism levy compulsory & payable direct.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- In case of increase this will be added onto the package price.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 16 April 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 July 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 July 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.