Your Kruger National Park Break includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
- Approximate taxes
- 2 days Avis Car Hire
- 2 nights' accommodation at the 5-star Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge in a Luxury Suite
- All meals and selected drinks daily
- Open vehicle safaris by day and night
- Environmental awareness walking safaris
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
LOCAL BREAKS : All Inclusive Luxury Safari Experience
Nestling in the shade of indigenous riverine trees lies Little Bush Camp. Exuding warmth and effortless hospitality, the lodge's rustic feels belies its 5 star elegance and luxury. Six thatched suites, each with a private deck give the illusion of being alone in the vast African bush. The smallest of Sabi's lodges, Little Bush Camp is intimate and warm, imparting an African spirit that is evident throughout. Little Bush Camp has 6 superb suites. Each suite is air conditioned, has a minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, private spa bath on the deck, ensuite bathroom, indoor and outdoor shower and a private viewing deck.
Terms and Conditions
- Price is per person based on 2 adults sharing .
- Subject to availability, peak season surcharges and block out periods may apply.
- All rates & availability are quoted from a live dynamic database and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best Available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- 1% Tourism levy compulsory & payable direct.
- Children 6 years and under will not be allowed on Safaris.
- Children between the age of 3 and 6 years may only accompany their parents/guardians on Safari if there is exclusive use of a Safari vehicle.
- The usage of an exclusive vehicle is subject to availability, a surcharge and restrictions at sightings due to a possible disturbance to animals and/or guests on other vehicles.
- Safari vehicle exclusivity must be booked directly and thesurcharge, where applicable, will be charged to the extras account.
- Sabi Sabi reserves the right of allowing or disallowing children on Safaris for any possible reason.
- Children 4 years and younger will not be allowed in the boma for dinner.
- Dinner will be arranged in the Safari Lounge between 5:00pm-7:00pm or as room service.
- Breakfast and lunch as per normal with Parents/guardians.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- In case of increase this will be added onto the package price.
- Car rental in a GROUP M - FORD ECOSPORT OR SIMILAR - AUTOMATIC WITH A/C - CFAR vehicle.
- There is a deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed drivers license, passport or SA ID.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 15 November 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.