Protea Hotel Knysna Quays
from R 10,450* per person
A holiday destination with the lagoon at your doorstep
Travel Dates: 01 November 2019 - 15 November 2019 (Selected dates between)
Duration: 3 nights
Departing From: Durban
- Return flights from Durban to George
- Approximate taxes
- 3 days AVIS car rental
- 3 nights' accommodation at the 4-star Protea Hotel Knysna Quays
- Breakfast daily
Transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
One of the best hotel sites in South Africa, the Protea Hotel Knysna Quays enjoys a spectacular outlook of the popular coastal town of Knysna. The hotel is nestled in the heart of the Garden Route and offers you a unique GUEST experience with premium accommodation accentuated with scenic beauty and natural surrounds. Renowned as the perfect holiday destination, the hotel is set on the Knysna Quays Waterfront with the lagoon at your doorstep. This stylish property is suited to both leisure and business travellers alike with sheer comfort assured. Facing the warm Indian Ocean through the Knysna Heads, the hotel offers a tranquil stay in spacious rooms overlooking the magical Knysna lagoon, historical train station and the Knysna town. The Protea Hotel Knysna Quays boasts wonderful facilities, which includes a heated outdoor swimming pool, wellness therapist for rejuvenating massages, free internet service and a unique dining experience with four restaurants to choose from.
Terms and conditions
- Price is per person based on 2 adults sharing.
- All rates & availability are quoted from a live dynamic database and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best Available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Subject to availability, peak season surcharges and block out periods may apply.
- 1% Tourism levy compulsory & payable direct.
- Car rental in a GROUP A - KIA PICANTO or similar - MDMR.
- There is R1750 deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed drivers license, passport or SA ID.
- Airline taxes fluctuate daily and are never guaranteed.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 03 September 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.