Your Kimberley - ZA Holiday Package includes:
- 2 nights' weekend accommodation in Kimberley at the 4-star Protea Hotel by Marriott Kimberley in a Standard Room on a room only basis
Flights, car hire, transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals and drinks not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
For breathtaking views, state-of-the-art conferencing facilities and four-star elegance in the heart of historical Kimberley, look no further than Protea Hotel by Marriott Kimberley. Situated right on the edge of the famous Big Hole, this hotel is the ideal base from which to explore and enjoy all that historical Kimberley has to offer including museums, war routes and the Mining Village. This hotel offers all the modern comforts one would expect from a luxury four-star hotel, but still incorporates vintage decor with a warm ambiance that complements the history of its setting. Whether you're a business or leisure traveler, Protea Hotel Kimberley will ensure that you have a comfortable stay with everything you need.
Terms and Conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed driver's license, passport or SA ID.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 24 February 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.