- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- 2 days AVIS car hire
- 2 nights accommodation at the 5-star Fancourt Hotel in a Classic Room
- Buffet breakfast for adults only
- 1 round of golf per day on either Montagu or Outeniqua OR Spa Voucher OR Dinner Voucher
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities & porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned, transfers
Positioned on 613 hectares in the magnificent Garden Route, just outside George, Fancourt is South Africa's premier lifestyle estate with mountains, indigenous forests and the warm Indian Ocean in close proximity. 133 luxury rooms and suites, fantastic family facilities, three Gary Player designed golf courses, a Spa, a Kids Club and a variety of restaurants guarantee enjoyment. The Fancourt hair salon, ladies boutique, jewellery store, two Golf Pro Shops, tennis courts, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, fishing dams and walking trails provide guests with luxurious and exciting entertainment. Glorious swimming beaches are easily accessible and mountain biking, horse riding, picnics and hikes can be arranged on request. Sightseeing excursions in the picturesque coastal towns of Knysna, Plettenberg Bay and Mossel Bay are also available. Fancourt's reputation is internationally esteemed after hosting the Presidents Cup in 2003, Nelson Mandela's 46664 concert in 2005 and Japan's football team for the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
Terms and conditions
- Price is per person based on 2 adults sharing.
- All rates & availability are quoted from a live dynamic database and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best Available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Subject to availability, peak season surcharges and block out periods may apply.
- 1% Tourism levy compulsory & payable direct.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- In case of increase this will be added onto the package price.
- Car rental in a GROUP A - HYUNDAI I10 OR SIMILAR - MANUAL WITH A/C - MDMR vehicle.
- There is a deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed driver�s license, passport or SA ID.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, blockout periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 May 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 June 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 June 2018.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.