Your George Holiday Package includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg to George
- Approximate taxes
- 3 days car hire (Suzuki Celerio or similar)
- 3 nights' accommodation in George at the 3-star Town Lodge George in a Standard Room on a room only basis
Transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
The 120-room Town Lodge George is a convenient stop in this charming town, located between Port Elizabeth and Cape Town along the beautiful Garden Route. Ideal for business and leisure travellers, there are double, twin and interleading rooms that cater well for family groups. The hotel features a sparkling swimming pool; sundowner bar; fast and reliable WiFi, 12-seater boardroom; and meeting facilities for 24 and 32 guests separately or 58 guests when combined. It is opposite the Garden Route Mall, near the coast and several nature reserves.
Terms and Conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed driver's license, passport or SA ID.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 24 February 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.