Your George Holiday Package includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg to George
- Approximate taxes
- 3 days car hire
- 3 nights' accommodation at the 4-star Premier Resort The Moorings in a Standard Room
- Breakfast daily
Transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
Premier Resort The Moorings (Knysna) welcomes you to the idyllic natural surroundings of the Western Cape Garden Route. A resort as diverse as Knysna itself, the Premier Hotel Knysna - The Moorings offers guests a multitude of ways to experience the Garden Route: share a champagne moment on the side of the private Knysna lagoon inlet; have fun with the family in our newly developed outdoor play area; lounge by the pool; enjoy the culinary delights on offer at our trendy Salmon Restaurant; picnic in the beautiful resort gardens or head off to discover the richness of Knysna through the craft shops, flea-markets and cosy cafes. For lovers of the good life, a visit planned during the annual Oyster Festival will provide opportunities to sample these locally farmed delicacies, however, during the year, these and other delights are still available from various eateries located in the harbour and elsewhere in town. The harbour area is also home to most of Knysna�s nightlife, with several bars, restaurants and clubs where patrons can enjoy a cocktail while watching the sunset over the heads. Our friendly staff will assist you with any special request and offer you information on the many attractions Knysna has to offer. For luxury accommodation that promises to become a "home away from home", be sure to make your reservation at Premier Resort The Moorings (Knysna). For business, Premier Resort The Moorings (Knysna) offers 4 conference rooms that can accommodate groups from 25 to 250 and is tailor-made to suit your needs.
Terms and Conditions
- All rates & availability are quoted from a live dynamic database and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best Available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed & an alternate hotel may be offered.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing.
- 1% Compulsory Tourism levy payable on arrival.
- Rates valid for South African residents only.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Subject to availability, peak season surcharges and block out periods will apply.
- Airline taxes fluctuate daily and are never guaranteed.
- CAR HIRE - EUROPCAR : GROUP B - POLO VIVO or similar - EDMR.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed drivers license, passport or SA ID.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 22 June 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 July 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 July 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.