- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- 3 days AVIS car hire
- 3 nights' accommodation at the 3-star Pavilion Hotel
- Full breakfast daily
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned, transfers
This property is ideally situated minutes away from Durban's iconic beach front and promenade. It is within walking distance of the Moses Mabhida Stadium, The Albert Luthuli International Convention Centre and Ushaka Marine World. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are available at this hotel. Pavilion Hotel & Conference Centre has luxury accommodation and the hotel located a mere 3 minute walk from the beach.
Terms and conditions
- Price is per person based on 2 adults sharing.
- All rates & availability are quoted from a live dynamic database and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best Available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Subject to availability, peak season surcharges and block out periods may apply.
- 1% Tourism levy compulsory & payable direct.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- In case of increase this will be added onto the package price.
- Car rental in a GROUP A - HYUNDAI I10 OR SIMILAR - MANUAL WITH A/C - MDMR vehicle.
- There is a deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed drivers license, passport or SA ID.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 13 July 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 September 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 September 2018.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.