Cape Town Holidays
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- 2 days AVIS car hire
- 2 nights' accommodation at the 5-star 12 Apostles Hotel & Spa in a Classic Room
- Full English breakfast daily (Including freshly harvested Oysters and sparkling wine)
- OVERNIGHT DINNER AND MOVIE PACKAGE: Three-course dinner from our choice select menu at the Azure Restaurant or The Cafe Grill
- Use of the 16 Seater in-house cinema, enjoyed with popcorn and candy - served to you without mising a frame
Transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
Located between the majestic Twelve Apostles Mountain range and the Atlantic Ocean, The Twelve Apostles Hotel is part of the family-run Red Carnation Hotel Collection. This award- winning property is the perfect place to rejuvenate or celebrate in splendid luxury, with passionate service, generous hospitality and exquisite cuisine. The world-class facilities include The Spa at The Twelve Apostles, two heated swimming pools, a private cinema, the Leopard Bar, and the Azure Restaurant, with panoramic views of the ocean. Situated near the V&A Waterfront and the city's best beaches, the hotel's ethos is: "No request too large, no detail too small".
Terms and conditions
- This rate is valid for sale to "South African Residents" only and proof of residency may be required upon check in.
- Price is per person based on 2 adults sharing.
- Minimum 2 night stay.
- Rate based on midweek travel (Sun-Thursday).
- Weekend supplement will apply.
- All rates & availability are quoted from a live dynamic database and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best Available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Subject to availability, peak season surcharges and block out periods may apply.
- 1% Tourism levy compulsory & payable direct.
- Car rental in a GROUP A - KIA PICANTO or similar - MDMR.
- There is R1750 deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed drivers license, passport or SA ID.
- Airline taxes fluctuate daily and are never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 19 July 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 August 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 August 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.