Cape Town Holidays
One & Only Cape Town
from R 7,350* per person
Take a Luxurious Break to the Western Cape
Destination: Cape Town
Travel Dates: 01 October 2019 - 30 November 2019 (Selected Departures Between)
Duration: 2 nights
Departing From: Johannesburg
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Cape Town
- Approximate taxes
- 2 days AVIS car hire
- 2 nights' accommodation at the 5-star One & Only Cape Town in a Marina Harbor View King Room on a room only basis
Transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
One and Only Cape Town is a destination unto itself - an urban chic waterfront resort providing an unprecedented level of luxury in South Africa. In the heart of the picturesque Victoria & Alfred Waterfront with captivating views of Table Mountain, this contemporary resort features the largest accommodation in all of Cape Town, the citys most comprehensive spa on its own lush private island, the continents only restaurant by legendary chef Nobuyuki "Nobu" Matsuhisa. To further capture the essence of the South African spirit and pride, reuben Riffel has come on board providing guests his acclaimed local flair and wholesome bistro fare, made from locally-sourced produce, guests can also enjoy one of the most balanced and diverse wine collections on the continent. Welcoming to both couples and families, it is the perfect getaway to the regions enchanting adventures, including wildlife safaris, wine tours and endless water play.
Terms and conditions
- Price is per person based on 2 people sharing.
- All rates & availability are quoted from a live dynamic database and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best Available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Subject to availability, peak season surcharges and block out periods may apply.
- Only applicable for SA residents, ID required at time of check-in.
- 1% Tourism levy excluded and payable direct.
- Car rental in a GROUP A - KIA PICANTO or similar - MDMR.
- There is R1750 deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed drivers license, passport or SA ID.
- Airline taxes fluctuate daily and are never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 05 September 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.