Your Cape Town Break includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Cape Town
- Approximate taxes
- 4 days AVIS car hire
- 4 nights' accommodation at the 4-star aha Harbour Bridge Hotel & Suites in a Bridge Room
- Buffet breakfast (for adults only)
Transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
LOCAL BREAKS : A Break in the Western Cape
Good value, excellent location and exceptional service - all consistently highlighted in guest reviews about the four-star aha Harbour Bridge. A short walk from the V&A Waterfront and Cape Town International Convention Centre, aha Harbour Bridge promises the 'ultimate accommodation experience' on Cape Town's Foreshore. Settle in to the hotel's spacious rooms, comprising standard and luxury rooms, and studio and luxury suites, and enjoy a delicious meal in The Canal Cafe with stunning views of the canals - this is that comfortable Cape Town stay you've been looking for, and one guaranteed to provide great value for money.
Terms and Conditions
- Price is per person based on 2 adults sharing.
- Subject to availability, peak season surcharges and block out periods may apply.
- All rates & availability are quoted from a live dynamic database and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- 1% Tourism levy compulsory & payable direct.
- Car rental in a GROUP A - KIA PICANTO or similar - MDMR.
- There is R1750 deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed drivers license, passport or SA ID.
- Airline taxes fluctuate daily and are never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 19 August 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 September 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 September 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.