Cape Town Holidays
aha Harbour Bridge Hotel & Suites
from R 5,990* per person
A Break in the Western Cape
Destination: Cape Town
Travel Dates: 16 January 2020 - 31 March 2020 (Selected Travel Dates Between)
Duration: 4 nights
Departing From: Johannesburg
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Cape Town
- Approximate taxes
- 4 days AVIS car hire
- 4 nights' accommodation at the 4-star aha Harbour Bridge Hotel & Suites in a Bridge Room
Transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
Good value, excellent location and exceptional service - all consistently highlighted in guest reviews about the four-star aha Harbour Bridge. A short walk from the V&A Waterfront and Cape Town International Convention Centre, aha Harbour Bridge promises the 'ultimate accommodation experience' on Cape Town's Foreshore. Settle in to the hotel's spacious rooms, comprising standard and luxury rooms, and studio and luxury suites, and enjoy a delicious meal in The Canal Cafe with stunning views of the canals - this is that comfortable Cape Town stay you've been looking for, and one guaranteed to provide great value for money.
Terms and conditions
- All rates & availability are quoted from a live dynamic database and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best Available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed & an alternate hotel may be offered.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing.
- 1% Compulsory Tourism levy payable on arrival.
- Rates valid for South African residents only.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Subject to availability, peak season surcharges and block out periods will apply.
- Car rental in a GROUP A - KIA PICANTO or similar - MDMR.
- There is R1750 deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed drivers license, passport or SA ID.
- Airline taxes fluctuate daily and are never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 23 October 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 November 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 November 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.
Check out these other Holiday Packages for Cape Town
Best Western Fountains Hotel
The Best Western Fountains Hotel is located in the heart of Cape Town's central business district, ideal for both business and leisure travelers