Your Cape Town Holiday Package includes:
- Return flights from Durban to Cape Town
- Approximate taxes
- 3 days car hire (Suzuki Celerio or similar)
- 3 nights' accommodation in Cape Town at the 4-star President Hotel in a Standard Mountainside Room
- Breakfast daily
Transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals and drinks not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
It's the perfect base from which to explore the Mother City and Atlantic Seaboard. Your home-away-from-home is The President, a sophisticated and relaxed venue with the best sunset views in town. The President Hotel is located in trendy Bantry Bay. With Lions Head behind you and the Sea Point promenade just metres away, you're guaranteed a great location for your Cape Town city break. Use the hotel as your base to explore the city and surrounds, or kick-back and relax at the infinity pool or spa. You can be as busy, or as laid-back as you want - this is your city break. Cape Town's culinary flair takes centre stage in this four-star property's five restaurant and bar facilities on site. Indulge in gin tasting in Deck Bar overlooking the Atlantic, savour healthy snacks at Botany Cafe or choose from an la carte menu at Islands Restaurant, featuring such delights as Springbok loin or roasted duck breast.
Terms and Conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed driver's license, passport or SA ID.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 22 February 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.