Your Cape Town Holiday Package includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Cape Town
- Approximate taxes
- 2 days car hire
- 2 nights' accommodation at the 3-star ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn on the Square in a Standard Room
- Breakfast daily
Transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
This welcoming hotel is nestled on historical Greenmarket Square, surrounded by historical buildings, Continental-style cafes and close to a wide range of sights and activities. The area forms part of the central business and government district. This city hotel is based in a vintage yet dazzling building 19th-century building and is conveniently close to train and bus stations, both reachable within a short stroll. The spacious and delightfully appointed rooms offer a complete escape for senses in which to unwind after all day of work or sightseeing. Guests can further enjoy the heated outdoor pool and sun deck on the 8th floor, which features spectacular views of Table Mountain. The enchanting restaurant presents diners with the option of enjoying an experience from a menu which blends International Cuisine with South African and Cape nuances either in the refined, urban interior or al fresco on the terrace which spills out onto the Greenmarket Square.
Terms and Conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed driver's license, passport or SA ID.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 19 October 2020.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 30 November 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.