Johannesburg to Auckland Premium Economy Flights
- Premium Economy return
Fly with Qantas Airways
Terms and conditions
- Prices and airline availability are correct as at 30 July 2022 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 Aug 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 Aug 2022.
- Cash Payments Only.
- Certain domestic flights might be in economy class when a premium cabin is not available.
- *All flights, where advertised, are return departing from Johannesburg unless otherwise specified with limited availability.
- Flights apply to Premium economy class tickets except where stated, are quoted per person, advance purchase may apply.
- Blackout dates and surcharges for weekend travel, peak season travel and summer travel might apply.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notification, are correct at time of going to print and are valid on specific departure dates.
- Return flight must be within the ticket validity.
- Certain internal and domestic routes might not offer premium cabins, economy class will be booked on those sectors.
- All taxes and fares are subject to currency fluctuation.
- Approximate taxes consist of the following: airline/airport taxes, fuel surcharge and ACSA regulatory charges.
- Free stops may increase airline taxes.
- Certain airports charge a separate departure tax, which is only payable at the specific airport and cannot be collected in advance on your behalf.
- Group rates on request.
- While all care is taken to ensure the accuracy of information provided, Flight Centre shall not be responsible for the inaccuracy or incompleteness of information contained within the text, illustrations or advertisements contained in this document.
- E and OE.