3 Nts Iconic Aegean
from R 8,620* per person
**CELESTYAL CRUISES - CELESTYAL OLYMPIA** ALL Inclusive Cruise - All Drinks Included Onboard PLUS 2 FREE Shore Excursions
Travel Dates: 01, 08 & 15 November 2019 Departures
Departing From: Athens
Duration: 3 nights
Cruise Line: Celestyal Cruises
Cruise Ship: Celestyal Olympia
Call 0877 40 50 55 and
quote deal number 5410453
- 3 nights' accommodation onboard the Celestyal Olympia
- All meals on board
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks on board
- On board entertainment
- Port and service charges
- All cabins are with aircon, telephone, hair dryer, safe & TV
- All Suites have a mini bar fridge
- 2 FREE SHORE EXCURSIONS: Kusadasi - Ancient Ephesus through the Ages (KUS-02)
- Heraklion - Minoan Palace of Knossos - first European civilization (HER-02)
Flights, transfers, additional excursions, passport & visa costs
Explore the Aegean with Celestyal's Iconic Greek Cruises! See the best of the Eastern Mediterranean in just 3 days! Visit world famous islands, legendary ports, historic monuments and sites and get a taste of the Greek way of life!
Friday : Athens (Piraeus), Greece - Mykonos, Greece
Saturday : Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey - Patmos, Greece
Sunday : Crete (Heraklion), Greece - Santorini, Greece
Monday : Athens (Piraeus), Greece
*Tendering in Mykonos, Patmos & Santorini weather permitting
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Rates are per person, based on double occupancy in US Dollars.
- All other charges, including, but not limited to, port and service charges, are additional and apply to all guests.
- Rates are valid for new, individual bookings only.
- FIT rates are not valid for groups.
- Port and service charges and any other surcharges are not commissionable even if indicated as included in the cruise rate.
- Cost of non-commissionable port & service charges included : USD159.
- Celestyal Cruises reserves the right to add, change or modify reduced rate conditions at any time, without notification.
- Celestyal Cruises deposit and cancellation standard policies apply: USD300 deposit is required per cabin within 5 days of confirmation and balance of payment 8 weeks prior to travel.
- Rates are commissionable at 10% (excluding port and service charges of USD159).
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 27 June 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 September 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 September 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.