- 7 nights' spacious, en-suite accommodation onboard the Queen Victoria
- Full board meal basis in a selection of dining venues
- 24 hour room service
- World class entertainment
- Tea, coffee, fruit juice is available 24 hours
- Daily afternoon tea
- Port and handling fees and taxes
Flights, visas, transfers, insurance, personal spending, speciality restaurants, drinks, spa treatments, laundry, shore excursions, gratuities to be charged on board - USD14,50 per person per night / Grills cabins : USD16,50 per person per night
Explore interesting medieval history as you wander the winding streets of Croatia and Malta before ending your sailing in Rome.
26 August 2024 : Trieste, Italy
27 August 2024 : Zadar, Croatia
28 August 2024 : Split, Croatia
29 August 2024 : At Sea
30 August 2024 : Valletta, Malta
31 August 2024 : At Sea
01 September 2024 : Sorrento, Italy
02 September 2024 : Rome, Italy
Terms and conditions
- Rates are based on Early Saver Fares & restrictions apply.
- Shuttle busses in port will be chargeable on board, except in ports where they are compulsory for health and safety reasons.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 31 October 2023 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 November 2023 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 November 2023.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.