Singapore to Hong Kong
- 7 nights' spacious, en-suite accommodation onboard the Queen Mary 2 in an Inside Cabin
- Full board meal basis in a selection of dining venues
- 24 hour room service
- World class entertainment
- Tea, coffee, fruit juice is available 24 hours
- Daily afternoon tea
- Port and handling fees and taxes
Visas, transfers, insurance, personal spending, excursions, flights, gratuities to be charged on board - USD11,50 per person per night / Grills cabins : USD13,50 per person per night
Queen Mary 2 is your five star floating hotel, your base from which to discover Singapore and Hong Kong either side of this week-long luxury cruise. Stop half-way for a Malaysian adventure in Kota Kinabalu in north Borneo, a place of verdant rainforest and amazing wildlife.
12-13 February 2019 : Singapore
14 February 2019 : At Sea
15 February 2019 : Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
16-17 February 2019 : At Sea
18-19 February 2019 : Hong Kong, China
Terms and conditions
- Prices are per person sharing and subject to availability.
- Onboard spend can be changed or withdrawn without notice.
- VALID ON NEW CRUISE BOOKINGS ONLY.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 27 December 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.