Singapore to Dubai
- 14 nights' spacious, en-suite accommodation in selected cabin grade onboard the Queen Mary 2
- Full board meal basis in a selection of dining venues
- 24 hour room service
- World class entertainment
- Tea, coffee, fruit juice is available 24 hours
- Daily afternoon tea
- Port and handling fees and taxes
Visas, transfers, insurance, personal spending, excursions, flights, gratuities to be charged on board - USD11,50 per person per night / Grills cabins : USD13,50 per person per night
Beginning with three days of diverse Malaysian highlights like jungle-fringed Langkawi, discover Chennai, culinary centre of South Indian cuisine and Cochin on the Malabar Coast. This cruise contrasts simple beauty and grand celebrations of wealth in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
11 March 2019 : Singapore
12 March 2019 : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
13 March 2019 : Penang, Malaysia
14 March 2019 : Langkawi, Malaysia
15-16 March 2019 : At Sea
17 March 2019 : Chennai, India
18-19 March 2019 : At Sea
20 March 2019 : Cochin, India
21-23 March 2019 : At Sea
24 March 2019 : Abu Dhabi, UAE
25 March 2019 : Dubai, UAE
Terms and conditions
- Prices are per person sharing and subject to availability.
- Onboard spend can be changed or withdrawn without notice.
- VALID ON NEW CRUISE BOOKINGS ONLY.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 November 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 December 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 December 2018.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.