Bucket List Alaska
- 10 nights' spacious, en-suite accommodation onboard the Queen Elizabeth
- Full board meal basis in a selection of dining venues
- 24 hour room service
- World class entertainment
- Tea, coffee, fruit juice is available 24 hours
- Daily afternoon tea
- Port and handling fees and taxes
Flights, visas, transfers, insurance, personal spending, speciality restaurants, drinks, spa treatments, laundry, shore excursions, gratuities to be charged on board - USD14,50 per person per night / Grills cabins : USD16,50 per person per night
Savour the sight of towering glaciers, colourful totem poles, and frontier-style buildings, developed during the goldrush, on this 10-night Alaska voyage that calls in Sitka, Juneau and Ketchikan.
21 June 2024 : Vancouver, Canada
22 June 2024 : At Sea
23 June 2024 : Ketchikan, Alaska
24 June 2024 : Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska (Cruise-by)
25 June 2024 : Juneau, Alaska
26 June 2024 : Haines, Alaska
27 June 2024 : Hubbard Glacier, Alaska (Cruise-by)
28 June 2024 : Sitka, Alaska
29 June 2024 : At Sea
30 June 2024 : Victoria, Canada
01 July 2024 : Vancouver, Canada
Terms and conditions
- Rates are based on Early Saver Fares & restrictions apply.
- Shuttle busses in port will be chargeable on board, except in ports where they are compulsory for health and safety reasons.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 31 October 2023 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 November 2023 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 November 2023.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.