from R 44,990* per person
**UNIWORLD - SS BON VOYAGE** WAS R59 990 - SAVE R15 000 per person! | All Inclusive Luxury - Explore France's breathtaking backdrops, wines and culture across the regionof Bordeaux
Travel Dates: March 2024 - October 2024 (Selected Departures)
Departing From: Bordeaux
Duration: 7 nights
Cruise Line: Uniworld
Cruise Ship: SS Bon Voyage
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 12634557
- 7 nights' accommodation on the SS Bon Voyage
- FREE internet & WIFI acess
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients - 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 7 dinners
- Captain's Wecome and Farewell Receptions
- Welcome & Farewell Gala dinner
- Unlimited beverages onboard including fine wine, beer, spirits, specialty coffee and tea, soft drinks and mineral water
- 6 days of excursions including "Choice is Yours" options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
- Guided "Let's Go" & "Do as the Locals Do" programs
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio-headset system on all excursions
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- 3 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- All transfer on arrival and departure days
- Gratuities for onboard personnel are included during the cruise/tour
- Captivating onboard local entertainment
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions. R4000 port charges not included in the fare price and are quoted separately
Set sail along three stunning rivers, the Garonne, Dordogne and Gironde, on one fascinatingly historical and invigorating journey. Explore the country's breathtaking backdrops, wines and cultural treasures across the region in Bordeaux, Fort Medoc, Cadillac, Blaye, Libourne and more. Wander through archaeological marvels, historic landmarks and magnificent vineyards where you'll be treated to a sampling of quintessentially French experiences.
Day 1 : Bordeaux (Embark)
Day 2 : Blaye, Bourg sur Gironde
Day 3 : Cussac Fort Medoc, Pauillac la Fayette
Day 4 : Cadillac
Day 5 : Libourne (Saint-Emilion)
Day 6 : Libourne, Bordeaux
Day 7 : Bordeaux
Day 8 : Bordeaux (Disembark)
Terms and conditions
- All fares are per guest in South African rand based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
- Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Availability of all stateroom categories cannot be guaranteed.
- Single Supplement applies for single accommodation.
- Itineraries, hotels, and vessels may change, and substitute visits to other sites may occur during your trip due to water level fluctuations and other uncontrollable factors.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Prices exclude additional port charges of R3000 per person.
- Cruise may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 November 2023 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 December 2023 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 December 2023.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.