Portugal, Spain & the Douro River Valley
from R 53,590* per person
**SAVE 30%** **UNIWORLD - SS SAO GABRIEL** All-inclusive luxury cruising including all meals & unlimited beverages, a choice of daily shore excursions, gratuities & more!
Travel Dates: 09 April 2020 Departure Only
Departing From: Lisbon
Duration: 10 nights
Cruise Line: Uniworld
Cruise Ship: SS Sao Gabriel
Call 0877 40 50 55 and
quote deal number 8821791
- 7 nights' accommodation in a Riverview Stateroom on the SS Sao Gabriel
- 3 nights' in Lisbon at the Corinthia Hotel Lisbon (or similar) with breakfast
- 8 days of excursions, including "Choice Is Yours" options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- Captain's Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water
- FREE Internet and WIFI access
- All gratuities, both onboard and onshore
- All scheduled airport transfers on arrival and departure days (conditions apply)
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- 7 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- Captivating onboard local entertainment
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions. R3000 port charges not included in the fare price and are quoted separately
An extraordinary journey designed for culturally curious travellers. Following the Douro River through Portugal and into Spain, you'll cruise past steeply terraced hillsides, quaint villages and acres of ripe vineyards. Dine on traditional fare in majestic Coimbra, the birthplace of six Portuguese kings; enjoy private tastings of Port; and explore Porto's historic Ribeira district, home to iconic rabelo boats, cutting-edge cuisine and a thriving art scene. Wind your way through the dramatic landscapes of the UNESCO-designated Douro Valley, heading ashore to visit charming quintas and meet the winemakers who operate them. In Salamanca, Spain, you'll see the city's famous university. Return to Portugal with a visit to the fortified village of Castelo Rodrigo and historic Guimaraes. There's no better way to discover Europe's best-kept secret than this scenic and all-inclusive river cruise!
Day 1-3 : Lisbon
Day 4 : Lisbon, Coimbra, Transfer to Porto (Embark)
Day 5 : Porto, Entre-os-Rios
Day 6 : Entre-os-Rios, Regua, Pinhao
Day 7 : Pinhao, Vega de Terron
Day 8 : Vega de Terron (Salamanca), Barca d'Alva
Day 9 : Barca d'Alva, Regua
Day 10 : Regua (Guimaraes), Porto
Day 11 : Porto (Disembark)
Terms and conditions
- All fares and savings listed are in South African Rand.
- Fares featured are for cruise or cruise/tour only, per person (unless otherwise noted) based on double occupancy.
- Rates for single guests are available upon request.
- Rates and savings vary by itinerary, departure date and category of accommodations.
- Offer is not combinable with any other promotional offer or program, except River Heritage Club savings/benefits.
- All applicable discounts are applied sequentially; fixed savings amounts are deducted prior to applying any percentage-based discounts.
- Offer is capacity controlled and may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 31 December 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.