Rhine Holiday Markets
from R 37,990* per person
**UNIWORLD - SS ANTOINETTE** Discover the roots of our Christmas traditions as you explore some of Europe's most charming towns.
Travel Dates: 05 December 2019 Departure
Departing From: Basel
Duration: 7 nights
Cruise Line: Uniworld
Cruise Ship: SS Antoinette
Call 0877 40 50 55 and
quote deal number 5436604
- 7 nights' accommodation in a Riverview Stateroom onboard the exquisite SS Antoinette
- 6 days of excursions, including "Choice Is Yours" options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts with state-of-the-art Quietvox portable headset system
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- Captain's Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water
- All scheduled airport transfers on arrival and departure days (conditions apply)
- Free Internet and WIFI access
- All gratuities both onboard and onshore
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- Captivating onboard local entertainment
Flights, taxes, and anything not included in the inclusions, port charges R2000 per person
Switzerland, France and Germany provide the perfect backdrop for this true connoisseur's Christmas market cruise. Discover the roots of our Christmas traditions as you explore some of Europe's most charming towns. Browse for unique ornaments in Basel's Christmas Market. Sip vin chaud as you stroll to Place Kleber to behold the enormous, brilliantly lighted tree that Strasbourg offers modern celebrants. See how the baroque town hall of Koblenz is transformed into an Advent calendar and find unexpected treasures in the red-roofed stalls clustered around Cologne's magnificent cathedral.
Day 1 : Basel (embark)
Day 2 : Basel
Day 3 : Kehl (Strasbourg)
Day 4 : Mannheim (Heidelberg)
Day 5 : Mainz, Rudesheim
Day 6 : Cruising the romantic Rhine River, Koblenz
Day 7 : Cologne
Day 8 : Cologne (disembark)
Terms and conditions
- 10% Deposit of the cruise/tour fare (cruise-tour, plus port charges, plus pre or post cruise extensions, less any applicable discounts) per person is payable within 72 hours of booking.
- Final payment is due at least 120 days prior to departure.
- Reservations will be cancelled if final payment is not received in a timely manner.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 25 April 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 July 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 July 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.