Burgundy and Provence
from R 30,790* per person
**UNIWORLD - SS CATHERINE** WAS R44 000 NOW R30 790 - SAVE R13 200 per person with Our Best Offer! Explore the beautiful countryside of Southern France
Travel Dates: 14 April 2019 Departures Only
Departing From: Lyon
Duration: 7 nights
Cruise Line: Uniworld
Cruise Ship: SS Catherine
Call 0877 40 50 55 and
quote deal number 5367844
- 7 nights' accommodation in a Riverview Stateroom on the SS Catherine
- Free Internet and WIFI access
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- Captain's Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water
- 6 days of excursions, including "Choice Is Yours" options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts with state-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio headset system
- Guided "Let's Go", "Do as the Locals Do" and "Village Day" programs
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- 4 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Captivating onboard local entertainment, including a Signature Lecture
- All scheduled airport transfers on arrival and departure days (conditions apply)
- All gratuities, both onboard and onshore
- Exclusive Connoisseur Collection on select summer departures
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions. R2000 port charges not included in the fare price and are quoted separately
Follow in the footsteps of Van Gogh, Cezanne and Gauguin on this exquisite journey through southern France; the same beautiful countryside and culture that inspired the masters will now inspire you. Cruise the Rhone and Saone rivers, enjoying the region's incomparable wine and cuisine and discovering its many treasures - from the medieval wonders of UNESCO-designated Avignon to Lyon's lively Les Halles food market. Stroll the very streets of Arles made famous by Van Gogh. Visit Avignon's majestic Palace of the Popes. Experience "Village Day" in enchanting Viviers, including a recital of music composed by Bach and Handel. And for those who wish for a more active exploration of the area, you can kayak on the tranquil Gardon River under the UNESCO-designated Pont du Gard; hike the steepest vineyards on the Rhone; and pedal through the city designed with bike riders in mind while in Lyon. Explore unforgettable "Burgundy & Provence" where tradition is as deeply rooted as the historic grapevines on the hills.
Day 1 : Lyon (Embark)
Day 2 : Macon (Beaune)
Day 3 : Lyon
Day 4 : Tournon (Tain-l'Hermitage)
Day 5 : Viviers
Day 6 : Avignon
Day 7 : Tarascon (Arles or Tarascon)
Day 8 : Avignon (Disembark)
Terms and conditions
- Uniworld's Our Best Offer is valid for new, individual bookings on select 2019 itineraries and departure dates only, made between 1/11/2018 and 31/12/2018.
- Now price includes Our Best Offer discount and is per person in South African Rand based on double occupancy.
- Fares for single guests are available upon request.
- Port charges are not included in the fare price and are quoted separately.
- Rates and savings vary by itinerary, departure date and category of accommodations.
- 10% Deposit of the cruise/tour fare (cruise-tour, plus port charges, plus pre or post cruise extensions, less any applicable discounts) per person is payable within 72 hours of booking.
- Final payment is due at least 120 days prior to departure.
- Reservations will be cancelled if final payment is not received in a timely manner.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 24 October 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 December 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 December 2018.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.