from R 29,390* per person
**UNIWORLD - SS MARIA THERESA** WAS R42 000 NOW R29 390 - SAVE R12 600 per person with Our Best Offer! The shimmering waters of the fabled Danube River flow for thousands of miles through the very heart of Europe, silent witness to centuries of artistic achievement and historical events
Travel Dates: 07 April 2019 Departures Only
Departing From: Budapest
Duration: 7 nights
Cruise Line: Uniworld
Cruise Ship: SS Maria Theresa
Call 0877 40 50 55 and
quote deal number 5367843
- 7 nights' accommodation in a Riverview Stateroom on the SS Maria Theresa
- Free Internet and WIFI access
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- Captain's Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water
- 6 days of excursions, including "Choice Is Yours" options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts with state-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio headset system
- Guided "Let's Go", "Do as the Locals Do" and "Village Day" programs
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- 4 countries: Austria, Germany, Hungary & Slovakia
- 4 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- All scheduled airport transfers on arrival and departure days (conditions apply)
- All gratuities, both onboard and onshore
- Captivating onboard local entertainment
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions. R2000 port charges not included in the fare price and are quoted separately
This perfectly composed journey provides an immersive cultural tasting menu of four equally beguiling countries - ideal for first-time river cruisers as well as seasoned travellers seeking to experience yet another dimension of these much-loved destinations. Our locally-based destination experts will take you well beyond the "must-sees" of each region, offering fresh takes on classic sites, insider knowledge of delightful under-the-radar locales, and VIP access to places only a privileged few will ever experience - such as a private early-morning viewing of the acclaimed art collection of the Kunstkammer Vienna. A veritable showcase of the best of Central Europe, this new journey is one any culturally curious world traveller will love, featuring old-world capitals and charming towns and villages.
Day 1 : Budapest (Embark)
Day 2 : Budapest
Day 3 : Cruising The Danube River, Bratislava, Vienna
Day 4 : Vienna
Day 5 : Durnstein, Cruising The Wachau Valley, Melk
Day 6 : Linz (Salzburg Or Linz)
Day 7 : Passau
Day 8 : Passau (Disembark)
Terms and conditions
- Uniworld's Our Best Offer is valid for new, individual bookings on select 2019 itineraries and departure dates only, made between 1/11/2018 and 31/12/2018.
- Now price includes Our Best Offer discount and is per person in South African Rand based on double occupancy.
- Fares for single guests are available upon request.
- Port charges are not included in the fare price and are quoted separately.
- Rates and savings vary by itinerary, departure date and category of accommodations.
- 10% Deposit of the cruise/tour fare (cruise-tour, plus port charges, plus pre or post cruise extensions, less any applicable discounts) per person is payable within 72 hours of booking.
- Final payment is due at least 120 days prior to departure.
- Reservations will be cancelled if final payment is not received in a timely manner.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 24 October 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 December 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 December 2018.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.