Magnificent Moselle & Rhine
- 9 nights' accommodation in a riverview stateroom onboard the elegant River Queen
- 8 days of excursions, including "Choice Is Yours" options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts with state-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio headset system
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- Captain's Welcome and Farewell Receptions and Farewell Dinners
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water
- Free Internet and WIFI access
- All scheduled airport transfers on arrival and departure days (conditions apply)
- All gratuities, both onboard and onshore
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking stick
- Visiting 3 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- Captivating onboard local entertainment
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions. R3000 port charges not included in the fare price and are quoted separately
Uncover the best-kept-secret in river cruising, the Moselle, as you sail past some of Europe's most serene, village-dotted and vineyard-lined landscapes.
Day 1 : Cologne (Embark)
Day 2 : Cologne, Bonn
Day 3 : Cochem
Day 4 : Trier, Remich
Day 5 : Remich, Bernkastel
Day 6 : Bernkastel
Day 7 : Boppard, Mainz
Day 8 : Mainz, Rudesheim
Day 9-10 : Frankfurt
Terms and conditions
- Uniworld's Our Best Offer is valid for new, individual bookings on select 2019 itineraries and departure dates only, made between 01 November 2018 - 31 December 2018.
- Now price includes Our Best Offer discount and is per person in South African Rand based on double occupancy.
- Fares for single guests are available upon request.
- Port charges are not included in the fare price and are quoted separately.
- Rates and savings vary by itinerary, departure date and category of accommodations.
- 10% Deposit of the cruise/tour fare (cruise-tour, plus port charges, plus pre or post cruise extensions, less any applicable discounts) per person is payable within 72 hours of booking.
- Final payment is due at least 120 days prior to departure.
- Reservations will be cancelled if final payment is not received in a timely manner.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 07 November 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 December 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 December 2018.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.