The Danube Flow
from R 13,290* per person
**U BY UNIWORLD - THE A** SAVE 30% when you book and pay in full at time of booking before 31 December 2018 (Already Included)
Travel Dates: Selected Departures from 18 May 2019 - 31 August 2019
Departing From: Regensburg
Duration: 7 nights
Cruise Line: U by Uniworld
Cruise Ship: The A
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 5320695
- 7 nights' accommodation in a Studio Stateroom on The A
- 14 meals onboard
- Welcome party
- 2 dedicated U Hosts
- Included excursions
- U Time optional excursions
- Local DJ set
Flights, taxes, arrival and departure transfers, meals not mentioned, beverages (except water, tea & coffee), expenses for additional sightseeing not specified, port charges of R2200 per person & anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
Relax. You're cruising on the Danube, and worries don't exist on this fine-looking waterway. Germany, Austria or Hungary? You don't have to choose. You'll get to explore all three on this 8-day cruise that is part small town, part big city and all parts good times. Regensburg's Old Town has an open- air cafe feel and the highest density of pubs and bars in Germany (and that's no small feat). Austria's Wachau Valley is a UNESCO World Heritage site if we've ever seen one - its Benedictine Abbey houses the most famous library in Northern Europe. Hungary's lively capital city o?ers double the fun, with Buda on one side and Pest on the other. And that's just the beginning.
Day 1 : Regensburg
Day 2 : Straubing & Passau
Day 3 : Passau & Linz
Day 4 : Melk, Wachau Valley & Durnstein
Day 5 : Vienna
Day 6 : Bratislava & Budapest
Day 7-8 : Budapest
Terms and conditions
- Uniworld's Our Best Offer is valid for new, individual bookings on select 2019 itineraries and departure dates only, made between 1/11/2018 and 31/12/2018.
- Now price includes Our Best Offer discount and is per person in South African Rand based on double occupancy.
- Fares for single guests are available upon request.
- Port charges are not included in the fare price and are quoted separately.
- Rates and savings vary by itinerary, departure date and category of accommodations.
- 10% Deposit of the cruise/tour fare (cruise-tour, plus port charges, plus pre or post cruise extensions, less any applicable discounts) per person is payable within 72 hours of booking.
- Final payment is due at least 120 days prior to departure.
- Reservations will be cancelled if final payment is not received in a timely manner.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 16 November 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 December 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 December 2018.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.