The Grand Highland Fling
- 7 nights' accommodation onboard the fully equipped Le Boat Caprice
- Collision Damage Waiver
- Towels and linens
- Moorings charge
- Technical support
- On board cruising information
- PLEASE NOTE: Price is based on 4 people sharing
Flights, visas, land accommodation, taxi transfers and other transport to and from the bases, optional holiday extras (ie bicycles, cleaning pack, bbq, etc), meals / groceries, marina fees, security deposit (payable on arrival) & fuel deposit (payable on arrival)
Thrill to the sound of bagpipes! Enjoy fine dining! Trek, cycle, and do water sports! Your Scotland holiday has it all. You scout magnificent Loch Ness for Nessie, taking in the mountains and blue waters from your sundeck and feeling a world away on your Caledonian Canal boating holidays. Soon you pull into a laid-back resort to relax with water sports, and later you head north to Inverness to sightsee. You can almost hear distant bagpipes whispering in the cool crisp air!
KEY TOWNS AND VILLAGES ON YOUR CRUISE:
Laggan, Gairlochy-Locks, Benavie, Invergarry, Fort-Augustus, Invermoriston, Foyers, Inverfarigaig, Drumnadrochit, Dores, Dochgarroch-Locks, Inverness
Terms and conditions
- Peak season surcharges may apply.
- Prices are per person sharing with a minimum 4 people on board.
- Minimum 7 nights onboard.
- Prices may vary for other model boat.
- Subject to availabilty at the time of booking.
- Deposit of 40% required to confirm.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 03 March 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.