Canal Du Midi
- 7 nights' accommodation onboard the fully equipped Le Boat Caprice
- Collision Damage Waiver
- One way fee (if applicable)
- Towels and linens
- Technical support
- On board cruising information
- PLEASE NOTE: Price is based on 4 people sharing
Flights, visas, land accommodation, taxi transfers and other transport to and from the bases, optional holiday extras (ie cleaning pack, bbq, etc), meals / groceries, marina fees, security deposit (payable on arrival) & fuel deposit (payable on arrival)
Marvel at the unforgettable canal views from the ramparts of Carcassonne, and enjoy dining in Trebes and Bram. Raise a toast with your companions in an intimate waterfront cafe in medieval Castelnaudary, and celebrate the joy of a Canal du Midi cruise. Travelling from lock to lock brings you close to the local people, who are always ready with a friendly smile. Ancient ruins and grand chateaux are like islands of history amidst the lush Languedoc vineyards.
KEY TOWNS AND VILLAGES ON YOUR CRUISE:
Castelnaudary, Villepinte, Bran, Villesequelande, Carcassonne, Trebes
Terms and conditions
- Peak season surcharges may apply.
- Prices are per person sharing with a minimum 4 people on board.
- Minimum 7 nights onboard.
- Prices may vary for other model boat.
- Subject to availabilty at the time of booking.
- Deposit of 40% required to confirm.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 08 October 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.