Burgundy Nivernais & Loire
- 7 nights' accommodation onboard the fully equipped Le Boat Caprice
- Collision Damage Waiver
- One way fee (if applicable)
- Towels and linens
- Technical support
- On board cruising information
- PLEASE NOTE: Price is based on 4 people sharing
Flights, visas, land accommodation, taxi transfers and other transport to and from the bases, optional holiday extras (ie bicycles, cleaning pack, bbq, etc), meals / groceries, marina fees, security deposit
A fabulous cruise through wine country past bustling cities and sleepy towns brings you into France's warm embrace. The blend of city fun and rural scenery inspired you to try canal boat holidays in France. You've just set off from the wine centre of Tannay, and you're heading past scenic Clamecy into the heart of the Nivernais! Sightseeing at historic chateaux, relaxing by the swimming pool or doing some fishing, it's all ahead on your leisurely trip!
KEY TOWNS AND VILLAGES ON YOUR CRUISE:
Tannay, Villiers-sur-Yonne, Chevroches, Clamecy, Coulages-sur-Yonne, Lucy-sur-Yonne, Chatel-Censoir, Merry-sur-Yonne, Mailly-le-Chateau, Pregilbert, Bazarnes, Accolay, Vermenton, Vincelles-Vincelottes, Champs-sur-Yonne, Vaux, Auxerre, Gurgy, Appoigny, Bassou, Migennes
Terms and conditions
- Prices are per person and subject to change.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 02 April 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 April 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 April 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.