The Cognac Cruise
- 7 nights' accommodation onboard the fully equipped Le Boat Caprice
- Collision Damage Waiver
- One way fee (if applicable)
- Towels and linens
- Technical support
- On board cruising information
- PLEASE NOTE: Price is based on 4 people sharing
Flights, visas, land accommodation, taxi transfers and other transport to and from the bases, optional holiday extras (ie cleaning pack, bbq, etc), meals / groceries, marina fees, security deposit (payable on arrival) & fuel deposit (payable on arrival)
In elegant Cognac, the glorious beverage of the same name is renowned! Visit the distilleries for a free tasting! You cruise west on the beautiful River Charente, passing quaint towns steeped in history. The world's best distillers of cognac have been in the valley for centuries, and a guided tour of some of the facilities and a taste of cognac is a must when Charente boating in France. The villages of St. Brice, Saintes, Cognac, and Rochefort beckon.
KEY TOWNS AND VILLAGES ON YOUR CRUISE:
Jarnac, Bourg-Charente, Saint-Brice, Cognac, Brives-sur-Charente, Chaniers, Saintes, Bussac-sur-Charente, Taillebourg, Saint-Savinien, Saint-Hippolyte, Tonnay-Charente, Rochefort
Terms and conditions
- Peak season surcharges may apply.
- Prices are per person sharing with a minimum 4 people on board.
- Minimum 7 nights onboard.
- Prices may vary for other model boat.
- Subject to availabilty at the time of booking.
- Deposit of 40% required to confirm.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 23 September 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.